I'm Back

Hello everyone I'm back! Sorry for the silence but it wasn't easy to spend time in cyber space while I was away. I've been busy and have come back with a few pieces from my collection completed!! in the next two months I'll be busy finishing up the rest of the collection and then will be gearing up for a fashion show. I hope you'll all be able to attend, and for those of you who won't be able to, there'll be a website where you can see and order items from the collection.

I hope you're all as excited as I am!!

1 comment:

  1. I mean WOW! girl, you impress me more and more everyday, you are truly multitalented person, I am glad that you are sharing some of your talent with the rest of the world through the internet, I will make sure to pass this beautiful website to my contact list, please keep me updated. love hoda

    ReplyDelete