Happy New Year!!


I hope everyone has a wonderful, productive, beautiful, energetic, healthy, inspiring, prosperous and fantastic New Year!!!

My biggest resolution for this year is to do more. I want to get better at html coding & css style sheets. I want to finish my collection and get it out there. I want to do more volunteer work. I want to inspire people this year and help them build their dreams. I want to get better at staying in touch, perhaps even go back to letter writing.

I already helped my mom this past week get started on her baking business. 3 more pieces from my collection are complete and I already have an order to make one custom piece. I have a few web design projects lined up. So already I'm on my way to completing my resolution to do more. What're some of your New Years Resolutions?

May all your resolutions come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment