One Step at a Time

So I'm back from Camp and not officially starting work until the Tuesday after Easter. I have a few more dresses finished that have gotten a tonne of compliments. They are the 3rd pieces in the Work Wear Collection and I'm extremely proud of them. I know you're all wondering when the photo shoot will happen. I dropped by the photography studio yesterday and I still am not happy with the prices they're charging. So until we reach some agreement, I'll keep working on the clothes and if at the end of the day they're not willing to compromise on the price, then you might be stuck with my photography :)

I'm looking for sisters to help me with this blog and another site for Hijabi's Daily Hijabi so if you're interested please drop me a line to nusrah.wali@gmail.com thanks!

4 comments:

  1. As salaamu alaikum sister I am new to your site and I absolutely love what you do I am a fan! I am so glad this site was recommended.
    As salaamu alaikum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa Alaikumussalam Sister Zainab, thanks for the feedback. I'm thrilled you like my site, and quite sorry I've been MIA lately. I'm really excited about all the things I have planned for this site and for dailyhijabi.com though. I hope you stick around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering what will make 'Daily Hijabi' different to the gazzilion other hijab sites out there? Fashion's been done, everyday hijabis, famous hijabis, articles have all been done already, so what's new?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For one thing there's always a new dress, a new jacket, and a new item that's out there. For another it's going to be from my perspective.

    Out of curiosity, do you feel that hijabi fashion blogs have become over saturated and that I'd just be wasting my time?

    I have a few ideas that I'd like to put out there, and if people don't respond then I'll stop, till then, I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete